Since we moved to this house the girls bedrooms has always been our priority. But now it’s time to renew our bedroom!
Our bedroom was kind of anonymous, felt really dark and serious—and a teeny bit neglected. We wanted a WOW factor! Below are photos of our master bedroom, before the works. Today I’m going to share some really cute images about our new renovation completed bedroom that become super COOL !!!
The focal point of the entire room is the Botanist’s Graphics Removable Wallpaper from COLORAY, and my love for removable wallpaper just continues to grow. It’s such a fun and easy way to update a space. I am just obsessed with it!
I like Coloray wallpaper, for the innovative Peel&Stick material, you can repeatedly attach and detach it without damaging the wall and the print!
The installation manual recommend at least 2 people to install the wall mural: My husband and I worked together on the installation. You can’t see he in the photos, but he was there 😉 Few necessary tools are enough: a pencil, a sprit level and snap knife.
Before you start installing make sure that the surface you want to cover is clean, smooth, dry and free of dust. Also remember to remove the skirting boards, nails, and switches and electrical outlets. When the wall is ready, use a pencil lo lightly draw a line where the edge of the mural is going to be. Use a sprit level. Do you like it?
Another beautiful and essential for renew our bedroom are Beddy’s sets, I already talked about it in these posts: What do you think about Maria Montessori education for your child? and Adelaide and Ginevra’s bedroom is complete.
We choose Checked Out All Cotton – No Minky – For Adults because I like the black buffalo plaid for our home: the neutral black, white and gray can be accessorized with just about everything. You’re going to love the soft interior sateen cotton sheets, instead of minky interior this bedding has 100% cotton sateen sheets.
Checked Out All Cotton – No Minky – For Adults is available in Twin, Full, Queen and King sizes.
In our room we have the King Size bed and each Bed’s set King size comes with two coordinating pillowcases and two decorative shams.
What makes Beddy’s the best In the world?
- The entire bedding fits like a fitted sheet and comes in one piece helping bedding to stay in place, keeping you covered all night. (Unexpected benefit: Warm, covered kids and adult 🙂 = a good night’s sleep for everyone.
- Strong elastics keep bedding securely on the mattress.
- It was created the all-cotton interior version for those who are skeptical of the Minky interior or prefer all cotton. It is made of a high-quality, 100% breathable cotton that you will love.
- Smooth zippers fully line each side of the bed meeting at the bottom. This gives easy access to both sides, allows for the top to totally disconnect from the bottom and makes it easy to wash.
- It was created a comfort panel that consists of extra material on each side of the top comforter. This makes it so that if you sleep with it zipped up, it covers the zipper and doesn’t feel like a sleeping bag. If you prefer to sleep with it unzipped, it extends out for just the right amount of coverage.
- The bottom sheet is included and sewn in.
- Beddy’s wash up beautifully and are easy to wash in every machine.
A Checked Out All Cotton – No Minky – For Adults you can match Blankets, Pillows and Bed Skirt from Beddy’s: I love Check Mate Blanket 😉
Finally I would like buy two posters and the new blackout curtains. Do you have any suggestions for me?
Please let me know if you have questions on anything! Thank you so much for reading!